Stay away from the crowd and feel at home far from home on the Garden Bay Premium Cruise.
Enjoy this cruise in the Bai Tu Long bay far from the much crowded Halong Bay.
The Garden Bay Premium Cruise is a small boat with 10 cabin.
You will soon feel part of the big happy family of Garden Bay Premium Cruise and receive the warmest welcome from our friendly family-based-crew members who all live and breathe the sea with the tradition of sailing and serving thousands of passengers. There utmost desire is to share the love of Halong Bay and to bring the best of this world’s wonder to our passengers.
On top of that, you will receive a very personalized and attentive service because we understand that the friendliness and efficiency of our staff and crew contribute an extra element that money can’t buy.
Go authentic !
A strong local flavour is found in every journey with us.
From the Garden Bay Premium Cruise ambiance, the wooden oriental design, the food served on board to exotic isles, dramatic caves and untouched beaches, you will surely savour the great cultural, historical and natural diversity of the Bai Tu Long Bay and its local life that we passion to share.
Discover the world heritage – the best of Vietnam in your own way
While we place unobtrusive attention at your service, your privacy is strongly reserved.
We go in a less crowded route, we anchor over a quiet area and we are there ahead just when you need.
You are welcomed to discover unique and more private ports of call within the Bai Tu Long Bay in a private, convivial and relaxed environment. This will be your journey, your moment, your life time joy.
- Less touristic cruising route through Bai Tu Long bay.
- Longer 1,5 hour cruising than other cruises with 3 site visits those are all must see places.
- An authentic experience with local daily life on the 2nd day (3day 2night program) with a mini fishing trip => try 01 hour to be local fisherman.
- Cap La area with small private beaches of Bai Tu Long Bay in which you can go for swimming and kayaking.
|Deluxe Cabin with Bacony||140$/person|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hanoi, Vietnam|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please stay at hotel’s lobby around 7-7:30 Am|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 5PM the day after|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing with shoes or flip flop (for climbing up), hat, umbrella.|
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing bed with parents.
100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), please choose of the below options: 1- Staying at the hotel (first night in Halong bay – 3* standard) – Tour cost is not changed. (hotel expense will be covered by the organizing company). 2- Back to Hanoi on the first day – Tour cost is charged as one of Halong bay one day trip.
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Single Supplement: US$ 50.00/person in Cabin on boat. US$60/ ocean view cabin US$ 90/ Royal Suite cabin.
Vietnam tourism has tipping culture, so the drivers and guides expect to get tip after the trip.
It’s not really compulsory for group tour but it’s necessary for private tour.
Common tip: 1usd/pax/day for driver, 2Usd/pax/day for guide.
Day 1 : HANOI – BAI TU LONG BAY – THIEN CANH SON GROTTO – CAP LA AREA (L-D) – Sleep on cruising boat
07:30 – 08:15 Shuttle bus will pick you up & transfer from hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter to Bai Tu Long Bay.
12:00 Arrive in Hon Gai Harbor. Take a rest at Tonkin cruise Waiting Lounge before boarding time. Transfer to Tonkin Cruise Boat by tender (5 -10 minutes)
12:15 Enjoy welcome drink then check in your cabin. Cruising through Bai Tu Long Bay and having lunch with Vietnamese Set Menu.
14:00 Visiting Thien Canh Son Cave in 30 minutes (the only cave in Bai Tu Long bay ). We choose a less touristic time to visit both domestic and overseas by a rare natural beauty, pristine limestone stalactites and beautiful surround landscape. You will walk up about 100 stone steps, placed under the foliages and craggy cliffs which bring in a new feeling like climbing on the heaven gate’s side.
14:30 Back to the boat and keep cruising to Cap La area.
15:30 Arrive in Cap La area. You will swim and go kayaking in the area of breath taking landscape, quiet and peaceful, where many small islands with natural white sand beaches
17:00 Back to the boat. Relax and enjoy the sunset party with Happy Hour (from 17:00- 19:00) while the boat is cruising to Cong Dong – Cong Do area to anchor for overnight.
18:00 Take part in the Cooking Demonstration – Learn how to make traditional Vietnamese Spring rolls.
19:30 Having BBQ dinner with fresh local seafood and local dishes. ( If the weather is good, we will have dinner on sundeck under the stars and the moon )
21:00 Free evening to join some activities of board games (7 options), guitar free for play or squid fishing, karaoke (on request)
Taste the variety of drink at our luxury sundeck bar (chargeable) with wines, cocktails, brandy, juices…
Day 2 : CONG DO AREA – VUNG VIENG VILLAGE – HON GAI – HANOI (B-L)
06:00 Wake up early in the morning for Tai Chi exercise and get new energy for a new day
06:45 Having light Breakfast before joining next visit.
07:30 Explore Vung Vieng Fishing Village: About 24 km from the mainland, Vung Vieng fishing village is situated in the center of Bai Tu Long Bay. The village owns a pleasant, peaceful location with charming scenery. It is also home to keep the typical cultural characteristics of fishermen inextricably living with the sea. Guest chooses to discover the daily life of the fisher communities by bamboo boat (one hour) or kayak at Vung Vieng area (on request)
08:30 Back to the boat and relax
09:30 Checking-out and relaxing on sundeck.
10:30 Having brunch and enjoy the scenery of the Ha Long Bay while the boat cruises back to harbor.
11:45 Transfer back to our waiting lounge for the transport back to Hanoi
16:30 – 17:00 Drop-off & farewell at hotel in Hanoi. Trip ends.