Halong Bay is one of the most beautiful and famous place in Vietnam. Most of the people spend 2 days and 1 night in Halong Bay. If you have not enough time or budget to spend a night on cruising boat, you can visit Halong Bay with this Halong Bay Deluxe day trip.
Our limousine or shuttle bus will pick you up in Hanoi and bring you to Halong Bay by the highway. So, you will save a lot of time on the road.
Also, during this Halong Bay Deluxe day trip, you will spend about 5 to 6 hours in Halong Bay which is quite more than the most day trip in Halong Bay.
Highlights of the cruise schedule
- Cruise 6 hours route – same way overnight trip
- Go new high way, save 2 hours on bus
- Enjoying lunch with Vietnamese dishes catered by our chef with hospitality
- Passing Fighting Cock Islet to approach Titov Island for swimming and trekking to top of mountain then visit Sung Sot cave (one of the most beautiful dry cave in Halong Bay) to visit thousands of stalagmites and stalactites with different shapes from the bottom up to the cave ceiling
- Stopping at the floating house to experience Kayaking (by yourself) or Bamboo boat (rowed by the local people) or just relaxing aboard
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hanoi, Vietnam|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please stay at hotel’s lobby around 8-8:30 Am|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 8:30 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing, hat, umbrella.|
|INCLUDED||English speaking guide|
Set menu lunch
Full transfers by shuttle bus (with A/C, purified bottled water, wet tissue)
08:45 – 09:15 – Our Limousine bus / shuttle bus and guide pick you up from hotel / stay and follow the new high way to depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way
12:15 – Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing
– Alova Premium will take you on an 5 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
13:45 – Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalactites with different shape of sea lives. Enjoy the kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave to discovery the beautiful lagoon.
– Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with
excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:30 – Return to Alova Premium for our Traditional cup of tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
17:45 – Disembark for going back on the new high way to Hanoi.
20:30 – Drop off at your hotel / stay, trip ends.