Aclass Stellar Halong Bay Cruise
Aclass Stellar Halong Bay cruise offers a one-of-a-kind experience aboard the traditional oriental-style boat. Our crews provide you with first-class service throughout the length of your journey. That makes your vacation be a truly unique and unforgettable experience.
The cruise liner contains twenty-one spacious cabins, full of luxury equipments with private en-suite bathroom, a large sundeck, elegant dining room, lounge bar, beauty spa, massage, kayaking and exciting entertainments. Board the Stellar cruise where a mesmerizing experience is guaranteed.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hanoi, Vietnam|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please stay at hotel’s lobby around 8-8:30 Am|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 5PM the day after|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing with shoes or flip flop (for climbing up), hat, umbrella.|
|INCLUDED||English speaking guide|
Meals as mentioned
Full transfers by shuttle bus (with A/C, purified bottled water, wet tissue)
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rate.
100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), please choose of the below options:
1- Staying at the hotel (first night in Halong bay – 4* standard) – Tour cost is not changed. (hotel expense will be covered by the organizing company).
2- Back to Hanoi on the first day – Tour cost is charged as one of Halong bay one day trip.
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Single Supplement: US$ 50.00/person in Cabin on boat. US$60/ Premium cabin US$ 90/Suite cabin.
What to bring:
- Sun block
- Camera Film
- Insect repellent
- Original Passport
- A wide brimmed hat
- Swimming costume
Day 1 : Hanoi – Halong cruise (L-D) – Sleep on cruising boat
07:45 – 08:15 Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up.
Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12:00 – 12:30 Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
Set sail as lunch is served
Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
Heading to Titop island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
Heading back toward the sleeping area
Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Day 2 : Halong cruise – Hanoi (B-L)
06:30 For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00 Local breakfast is served
08:00 Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00 Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00 You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12:00 Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
16:30 Arrival back at your hotel in Hanoi