Sapphire Cruise Lan Ha Bay
2 Days / 1 Night
Sapphire Cruise Lan Ha Bay is a 4-star cruise in Halong Bay for Halong Bay & Lan Ha Bay Tours. Lan Ha Bay is just near Halong Bay. Less boats are authorized to visit Lan Ha Bay which is less touristic. The specificity of Lan Ha Bay is also the large number of traditionnal fishing villages that you can see with our Lan Ha Bay Tour.
Sapphire Cruise Lan Ha Bay is the latest luxury cruise in our company with the best price and special cruising itineraries offered a most quiet trip in Lan Ha Bay. This boat has taken the sea in January 2019.
Sapphire Cruise Lan Ha Bay is not only a latest luxury Cruise in Halong Bay belongs, but also one of the best price, comfortable, quiet cruising route guaranteed.
With luxury of many open panorama ensuite cabins included deluxe, ocean view, suite cabins, and big sundeck for children…, it will be a best choice for all couple, families, or any type of solo travelers looking for best trip. Our boat has 21 cabins, all with balcony and large windows with sea view. You will have the chance to admire the sunset and the sunrise on your private balcony in the quite atmosphere of Lan Ha Bay.
Many activities will be provided during this cruise. Kayaking in Lan Ha Bay is one of the most popular activity during this cruise. The boat will stop in a very peaceful area and you will explore Lan Ha Bay with your kayak.
|Suite room on top floor||135$/person|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hanoi, Vietnam|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please stay at hotel’s lobby around 8:30-9:00 Am|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 5PM the day after|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing with shoes or flip flop (for climbing up), hat, umbrella.|
|INCLUDED||English speaking guide|
Meals as mentioned
Full transfers by shuttle bus (with A/C, purified bottled water, wet tissue)
- Transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay by shuttle bus : +13USD/pax/round trip
- Transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay by Limousine bus : +22USD/pax/round trip
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents. Sapphire Cruise Halong Bay
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing bed with parents.
100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child Sapphire Cruise Lan Ha Bay
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), please choose of the below options: 1- Staying at the hotel (first night in Halong bay – 4* standard) – Tour cost is not changed. (hotel expense will be covered by the organizing company). 2- Back to Hanoi on the first day – Tour cost is charged as one of Halong bay one day trip.
- All rates are in US$ per person. Sapphire Cruise Halong Bay
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Single Supplement: US$44 / Deluxe room ; US$48 / Premium room ; US$57 / Suite room ; US$66 / Suite room on top floor
WhatsApp/WeChat : +84.947.891.345
Day 1: Hanoi – Hai Phong Highway – Sapphire Cruise – Lan Ha Bay – Halong Bay – Overnight on Boat (L-D)
11:30 Welcome at TuanChau habour in Halong Bay.
11:30-12:00 You will be taken on our tender from the wharf and make your way out onto the bay to board our luxurious craft, Sapphire Cruise. You will be welcome aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our Crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedures session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. Take some time to have a look around the vessel or watch the magical landscape go by.
13:15 A special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites will be served. We set sail for Lan Ha Bay passing to Da Chong islet where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago.
15:00 When lunch is about to finish, it is just nice that the Cruise completes its entry through Cua Van area to Lan Ha Bay (as part of Halong Bay). The area is surrounding of a lot of extraordinary limestone karst landscapes. Guests can start their journey to explore the Lan Ha Bay by Kayaking and swimming in the crystal clear waters of the bay.
17:00 Back to the main boat, and cruising to a place for staying overnight.
17:30 Join the sunset party on the sundeck in a warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music.
19:15 Relish special Dinner in restaurant.
20:45-00:00 Your free time to relax with an exotic cocktail or whatever takes your fancy. Our bar has a wide range of wines, beers, and liquors and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day on Bay. Order a Spa service or take any activities on boat cruise such as watching documentary movies, squid ﬁshing or simply relax on our rooftop deck under the cover of a star ﬁlled sky.
Day 2: Sapphire Cruise Halong Bay – Dark & Bright Cave – Hanoi (B-L)
6:30 The nicest time of the day on Lan Ha Bay is the morning. Head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never-ending miraculous scenery unfold before you.
7:00 Light breakfast will be served in our restaurant (pastries, tea, coffee).
7:45-9:00 Enjoy the last stage of your trip to Dark & Bright cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage. Back to our main board afterward.
9:30 Check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland.
11:00 Cooking class opened right on the Cruise, you will be guided how to prepare and make spring rolls.
11:30 Enjoy your brunch on the boat.
11:45 You will board our tender and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
12:10 Tour ends at TuanChau habour in Halong Bay.
WhatsApp/WeChat : +84.947.891.345