Established in beginning Jan 2017, Rosa Boutique Cruise proudly oﬀers the newest premier cruise experiences in Halong Bay which combines the most modern and greatest comfort. Wishing to provide customers the best culinary and premium cruise experience, Rosa Boutique Cruise has developed an unique and diﬀerent journey to visit Halong Bay. We are proud to bring visitors to the most exciting experiences in Halong Bay with many attractions such as: Pearl Farm Village, Amazing Cave, Dark Cave and Bright Cave, etc.
In all aspects, Rosa Boutique Cruise – one of the best traditional wood cruise in Halong Bay seems to mirror the splendor and majesty of the surrounding scenery oﬀered by the Heritage Site. Rosa Boutique Cruise does not only oﬀer an unique Vietnam cruise experience, it also allows you to dream with your eyes wide open.
With Rosa Boutique Cruises, you will not only enjoy the unforgettable journey, but also experience Vietnamese culture while on board as well as get a personal view of daily life on a ﬂoating fishing villages and a Pearl Farming Village on unique cruise routes.
Our Vessel features 12 modern safety private en-suite cabins which are designed to oﬀer you exceptional services. All cabins are well-equipped to meet all requirements of travelers who are looking for luxury service.
With our professional loyal and dedicated team, Rosa Boutique Cruise for sure will bring you the highlight part of your trip in Vietnam.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hanoi, Vietnam|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please stay at hotel’s lobby around 8-8:30 Am|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 5PM the day after|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing with shoes or flip flop (for climbing up), hat, umbrella.|
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rate.
100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), please choose of the below options:
1- Staying at the hotel (first night in Halong bay – 4* standard) – Tour cost is not changed. (hotel expense will be covered by the organizing company).
2- Back to Hanoi on the first day – Tour cost is charged as one of Halong bay one day trip.
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Single Supplement: US$ 50.00/person in Cabin on boat. US$60/ Premium cabin US$ 90/Suite cabin.
What to bring:
- Sun block
- Camera Film
- Insect repellent
- Original Passport
- A wide brimmed hat
- Swimming costume
Day 1 : Hanoi – Halong cruise (L-D) – Sleep on cruising boat
07:30 Our tour guide and bus pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
08:30 Departure to Halong Bay for 3.5 Hours.
10:00 Arrive in Hai Duong province, and have 20 minute short break.
12:00 Arrive to Tuan Chau harbor.
12:15 Welcome to Rosa Boutique Cruise and enjoy Welcome drink, Enjoy welcome drink get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
12:30 Enjoy Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian lunch, while cruising in the magnifcent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock
formations in the bay.
14:00 Our Cruise will pass Lan Ha bay of “Tung Gau Area” where
King Kong was filmed (not drop off here)
15:30 Arrival in Pearl Farm village, visiting the Pearl Farm ( procedure to cultivate Pearl in Halong). Also, you can do Kayaking under our tour guide’s instructions in so many beautiful spots, then
17:30 Come back to our Rosa Boutique Cruise and participate in our sunset party. Take photos and relax.
19:30 Time for dinner enjoying special seafood and Vietnamese typical food on the cruise with BBQ food.
21:00 Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, karaoke, squid fishing, and overnight on the Rosa Boutique Cruise.
Day 2 : Halong cruise – Hanoi (B-L)
06:30 Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi lesson on sundeck.
07:00 Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coﬀee. Have breakfast.
08:00 Arrive Sung Sot Cave (Amazing Cave) and joining with guide to visiting and explore the cave.
09:30 Check-out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
10:30 Join cooking class guided directly by Chef of Rosa Halong Cruise. You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
11:00 Enjoy the lunch on cruise.
12:00 Rosa Boutique Cruise are landing Halong Bay harbor, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
12:30 Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus
14:30 Stopover in Hai Duong province to visit a ceramics workshop.
16:30 Arrive in Hanoi