Established in beginning Jan 2016, Rosa Cruises proudly offers the newest premier cruise experiences in Halong Bay which combines the most modern and greatest comfort. Wishing to provide customers the best culinary and premium cruise experiences, Rosa Cruise has developed a unique and difference journey to visit Halong Bay. We are proud to bring visitors the most exciting experiences in Halong Bay with many destination attractions such as: Pearl Farm Village, Amazing Cave, Dark Cave and Bright Cave, etc.
In all aspects, Rosa Cruise – a traditional wooden cruise seems to mirror the splendor and majesty of the surrounding scenery offered by the Heritage Site. Rosa Cruise does not only offers a unique Vietnam cruise experience, it also allows you to dream with your eyes wide open.
With Rosa Cruises, you will not only enjoy the unforgettable journey, but also experience Vietnamese culture while on board as well as get a personal view of daily life on a floating fishing villages and a Pearl Farming Village on unique cruise routes.
Our Vessel features 09 modern safety private en-suite cabins which are designed to offer you exceptional services. All cabins are well-equipped to meet all requirements of travelers who are looking for luxury service.
With our professional loyal and dedicated team, Rosa Cruise for sure will bring you the highlight part of your trip in Vietnam.
|Deluxe 1st Floor||115$/person|
|Deluxe 2nd Floor Sea View||120$/person|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hanoi, Vietnam|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please stay at hotel’s lobby around 7:45-8:30 Am|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 5PM the day after|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing with shoes or flip flop (for climbing up), hat, umbrella.|
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing bed with parents.
100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), please choose of the below options: 1- Staying at the hotel (first night in Halong bay – 4* standard) – Tour cost is not changed. (hotel expense will be covered by the organizing company). 2- Back to Hanoi on the first day – Tour cost is charged as one of Halong bay one day trip.
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Single Supplement: US$ 50.00/person in Cabin on boat. US$60/ ocean view cabin US$ 90/ Royal Suite cabin.
Day 1 : Hanoi – Halong cruise (L-D) – Sleep on cruising boat
07:30 – 08:30 Our tour guide and bus pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
08:30 Departure to Halong Bay for 3.5 Hours.
10:00 Arrive in Hai Duong province, and have 20 minute short break.
12:00 Arrive to Tuan Chau harbor,
12:15 Welcome to Rosa Cruise and enjoy welcome drink, get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
12:30 Enjoy Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
15:00 Visit Pearl Farm Village to learn how to make the pearls . Then free to swim and kayak in the airy and fresh air, cool breezes, blue sea and sky, and natural seascape will captivate any visitors setting foot here.
17.30 Come back to our Rosa Cruise and relax. Enjoy sunset party with fruits and juices.
19:30 Time for dinner enjoying special food on the cruise.
21:00 Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, karaoke, squid fishing, and overnight on the Rosa Cruise.
Day 2 : Halong cruise – Hanoi (B-L)
06:30 Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi lesson on sundeck.
07:00 Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast.
08:00 Arriving Sung Sot Cave (Amazing Cave) and joining with guide to visiting and explore the cave
10:00 Check-out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay. Join cooking class guided directly by Chef of Rosa Halong Cruise. You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
11:00 Enjoy the lunch on cruise.
12:00 Rosa Cruise are landing Halong Bay harbor, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
12:30 Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
14:30 Stopover in Hai Duong province to visit a ceramics workshop.
16:00 – 16:30 Arrive in Hanoi end your trip.