With traditional & cozy boutique style, 16- cabin cruise is an ideal choice for anyone want to avoid overcrowding.
|Room Type||Regular price|
|Deluxe Balcony (1st floor)||130$/pax|
|Executive Balcony (2nd floor)||140$/pax|
|Sena Terrace Suite (2nd floor)||185$/pax (2 pax sharing)
or 160$/pax (3 pax sharing)
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hanoi, Vietnam|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please stay at hotel’s lobby around 8-8:30 Am|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 5PM the day after|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing with shoes or flip flop (for climbing up), hat, umbrella.|
Transfer to harbor
- Transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay by limousine bus : +25USD/pax/round trip
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rate.
100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), please choose of the below options:
1- Staying at the hotel (first night in Halong bay – 4* standard) – Tour cost is not changed. (hotel expense will be covered by the organizing company).
2- Back to Hanoi on the first day – Tour cost is charged as one of Halong bay one day trip.
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Single Supplement: US$ 63/Deluxe Cabin US$69/ Executive balcony cabin
DAY 1 : HANOI – LAN HA BAY (L-D) – Sleep on cruising boat
08:00 – 08:30 | Pick-up
For those who book transfer service, our bus will collect guests from hotels around Hanoi Old Quarter.
11:30 – 12:00 | Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor
12:00 – 12:30 | Transfer to the main boat by tender. Embark on Sena Cruise
Warmly welcome to Sena Cruise! While enjoying a welcome drink, our cruise manager will deliver a cruise briefing and safety introduction. After that you will check in your cabin.
13:00 – 13:30 | Enjoy fabulous lunch
Fabulous lunch is served while Sena Cruise – Luxury Boutique Cruise starts her sail into magnificent Lan Ha Bay – an extension of Ha Long Wonder which is much quieter and has fewer tourists. She will pass the famous Finger Islet, Candle Islet and thousands of uniquely shaped limestone towers and islands.
15:00 | Explore Lan Ha Bay
Option 1: We will visit the Dark and Bright Cave – famous for the pristine natural beauty and poetic, attractive seascape of Lan Ha Bay. Here you will take some photos of the romantic, lyrical local see-sights. This is also the best time for tourists to enjoy bamboo boats or swimming – which is an interesting activity to discover the truest beauty of the Limestone Mountains and the blue sky of Lan Ha Bay. Afterwards, visitors immerse in the emerald green water of Lan Ha Bay with exciting swimming activities.
Option 2: Sena Cruise – Luxury Boutique Cruise reaches Three Peach area (if the weather permits). It is time to discover Lan Ha Bay yourselves with your travel buddy sharing kayak. While kayaking, you will have a brief look at the geology of the Karts Mountains that form a beautiful surrounding
17:00 | Return to Sena Cruise.
Enjoy a sunset party on LanHa Bay. It is an ideal time for photography enthusiasts to capture the stunning moment of sunset at Lan Ha Bay.
You will also have a chance to join our Cooking class to challenge your skills in preparing very famous Vietnamese spring rolls.
Before dinner, our experienced captain will choose the most tranquil area to anchor for overnight.
19:00 | Savor deluxe dinner
After the incredible dinner, take your leisure time to chat at the bar, watch the movie in the restaurant and enjoy Spa treatment (please book in advance).
Reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at a panoramic bar or take one of our onboard activities: squid fishing, karaoke. (We open the light and prepare the squid fishing rods)
You will stay overnight on cruise.
DAY 2 : LAN HA BAY – HANOI (B-L)
06:00 | Sunrise Tai-chi section on sundeck
Be an early bird for a photo hunt and join our Tai-chi session on the sundeck to refresh your body and mind.
07:00 | Having light breakfast
Sena Cruises – Luxury Boutique Cruises continues her sail, passing amazing karst towers. Tea, coffee and light breakfast is served with fresh air and peaceful surroundings.
08:15 | Explore Frog Pond Area
Join kayaking & swimming to explore the Frog Pond area – the famous filming location for Kong Skull Island (King Kong) in Quang Ninh in 2018.
09:30 | Return to the boat for check-out
10:00 | Lunch time
During the time well prepared Set menu lunch is served, Sena Cruise – Luxury Boutique Cruise slowly navigates emerald water and thousands of Karst Mountains towards the Harbor.
(If you want to go to Cat Ba Island, you must let us know, we will transfer you by Sena Cruise small transfer boat to Gia Luan Port).
11:30 – 12:00 | Disembark Sena Cruise and farewell the crew and back to Hanoi by bus (optional)
15:00 – 16:00 | Arrive at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, end of unforgettable trip.
Book Sena Cruise
WhatsApp/WeChat/Viber : +84.947.891.345
After receiving your inquiry, we will confirm you the availability of the cabins. Thank you in advance.