VIETNAM BORDERS ARE OPEN
Vietnam fully reopened to travelers since March 15th, 2022. The Vietnamese government has resumed pre-pandemic visa issuance policies. All previous visa restrictions have been lifted.
For travelers entering Vietnam, the Ministry of Health does NOT require any covid test and there are no quarantine requirements for travelers without COVID-19 symptoms.
1. Citizens of the United Kingdom, France, German, Spain, Italy and Belarus are allowed to stay in Vietnam within 15 days without visa.
2. Citizens of Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Russia and Finland are allowed to stay within 15 days without visa.
3. Citizens of Brunei and Myanmar are allowed to stay in Vietnam within 14 days without visa.
4. Citizens of Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Cambodia and Laos are allowed to stay in Vietnam within 30 days without visa.
5. Citizens of the Philippines are allowed to stay in Vietnam within 21 days without visa.
If you need a visa to enter Vietnam, here is the list of Countries that allowed E-visa issuing.