Two days one night cruise to less touristy area of Lan Ha & Ha Long bay is an ideal trip for those who seek for truly experience. ASPIRA CRUISES with perfect combination of modern & traditional design will not only bring you a journey in comfort & luxury but also take you deep into natural wonders with various interesting activities: kayaking, swimming, sightseing, etc…
– Visit Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay in the same journey
– New and unique itinerary with the most balance of: activities, relaxing and sightseeing.
– Visit Cat Ba Island.
– Go Kayaking/rowing sampan in Dark and Lights Caves, one the most beautiful water cave on
– Relaxing overnight on the quietest area of Lan Ha Bay.
– Fitness (Gym) is available at any time and free to use
– Massage and Spa on request
|Type||Price low season
From 01/05/22 to 30/09/22
|Price high season
From 01/10/22 to 29/04/23
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hanoi Old Quarter|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please stay at hotel’s lobby around 7:45-8:15 Am|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 3PM the day after|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing with shoes or flip flop (for climbing up), hat, umbrella.|
|INCLUDED||English speaking guide
Meals as mentioned
Transfer by bus
- Transfer from Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay by Limousine bus : +22USD/pax/round trip
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rate.
100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), please choose of the below options:
1- Staying at the hotel (first night in Halong bay – 4* standard) – Tour cost is not changed. (hotel expense will be covered by the organizing company).
2- Back to Hanoi on the first day – Tour cost is charged as one of Halong bay one day trip.
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Single Supplement: US$ 90/person in Junior Cabin on boat.
Day 1 : Hanoi – Halong cruise (L-D) – Sleep on cruising boat
8:30- 8:45 Pick-up time
Pick-up time For those who book our transfer service, you will be picked up at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter. Moving through the expressway and shortly arrive at Tuan Chau MARINA in 2,5 hours. If transfer from Hanoi is not required, we will see you at Aspira guest station at Lot 07 Tuan Chau Marina, Tuan Chau island.
11:45 – 12:00 Arrive in Tuan Chau Wharf . From here, you will transfer by Tender to ASPIRA CRUISE
12:30 – 12:45 Checkin ASPIRA CRUISES. You will be served a welcome drink and provided with a cold towel. This will be followed by a cruise briefing where you will also be given safety instructions before checking in to your cabin. We will set sail and you will have lunch in ASPIRA CRUISES’luxury
restaurant while enjoying the beauty of the canals on our way to Halong Bay.
15:00– 16:00 We arrive at Dark and Lights Cave, where you can do kayaking or bamboo boat rowed by local people. Then return to ASPIRA CRUISES, followed by swimming near the ship. Dedicated To Luxury Cruising
16:30 – 17:30 Return to ASPIRA CRUISES, where you can admire the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin and just relax in the seasonal Jacuzzi, enjoy a complimentary sunset party and Enjoy our Happy Hour Deal in all bars on cruise.
18:00 On board, you may join a traditional cooking class presented by our crew. You can also enjoy the massage service which is available onboard. (Please book directly with the Cruise Manager on the boat). Especially, the cruises have fitness centers onboard which positioned on high deck with panoramic views and they are always free to use. Before dinner, our experienced captain will choose the most tranquil area to anchor for overnight
19:00 A great dining experience awaits you.
20:45 After finishing dinner, you can enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck, relax with romantic ballad music, enjoy drinks from the bar try your luck at squid fishing, watch a movie, enjoy Spa treatment, relax in your room.
Overnight on board.
Day 2 : Halong cruise – Hanoi (B-L)
6:15 Wake up early to start your perfect day with Tai Chi class or watch the sunrise on the top deck or you can choose Gym as a great place to get an unspoiled view of a sunrise
7:00 Light breakfast is served. in the restaurant.
8:00 – 9:00 Exploring Lan ha Bay the most beautiful natural bay in viet nam, Having leisure time by doing kayaking around Lan ha Bay.
9:30 Return the boat and check out the cabin. Then have brunch in restaurant while the boat sails back to pier. We settle the bill at the end of trip.
11:30 Disembark the boat and return to port.
12:15 If transfer to Hanoi Hanoi is not required, say goodbye to Halong. If transfer to Hanoi is required, starts returning to Hanoi with the tour guide
15:00 Arrive at Hanoi. End of the trip
ASK FOR BOOKING
Please note this is only a request for tour availability, it is not a confirmed booking.
WhatsApp/WeChat/Viber : +84.947.891.345
After receiving your inquiry, we will confirm you the availability of the cabins. Thank you in advance.