Welcome to Halong Silversea Cruise which offered the most spacious cabins with private Jacuzzi Bathtub, modern furniture on boat…This cruise was launched on December 2016 to provide top quality for the luxury travelers holiday experienced in Halong Bay.
Halong Silversea Cruise is not only equipped by the latest safety features but also give to guests a completely unique experience with a carefully researched itinerary, attentive service, authentic decor, friendly service, professional english speaking tour guide and master chef, experienced cruise and manager team available with 24h/24h service, it will make sure that we are going to bring a happy holiday and experienced on Halong Silversea Cruise after their holiday in Halong Bay.
Halong Silversea Cruise‘s Cabins has been designed with panoramic and spacious windows so that customers can enjoy the stunning scenery from their cabin while the ship cruising along side Halong Bay. From the decoration of the ship to the quality of the services, through the range of activities available, Halong Silversea Cruise and the team promise to make a great holiday and unforgettable experience for all our beloved customers.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hanoi, Vietnam|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please stay at hotel’s lobby around 8-8:30 Am|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 5 PM the day after|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing with shoes or flip flop (for climbing up), hat, umbrella.|
|INCLUDED||English speaking guide|
Meals as mentioned
Activities as mentioned
Full transfers by shuttle bus (with A/C, purified bottled water, wet tissue)
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rate.
100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), please choose of the below options:
1- Staying at the hotel (first night in Halong bay – 4* standard) – Tour cost is not changed. (hotel expense will be covered by the organizing company).
2- Back to Hanoi on the first day – Tour cost is charged as one of Halong bay one day trip.
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Single Supplement: US$45 / Cabin on boat
What to bring:
- Sun block
- Camera Film
- Insect repellent
- Original Passport
- A wide brimmed hat
- Swimming costume
Book this Cruise
Day 1 : Hanoi – Halong cruise (L-D) – Sleep on cruising boat
07:45 – 08:15 Pick up at your hotel and depart for Halong City
12:30 On arrival at the harbour, you will board cruise and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew. Check into cabin.
13:00 Enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical Bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water. Discover the magical beauty of nature alongside limestone cliffs stretching vertically over pure blue water in tranquil bay. During cruising time, we will have optional activities: Hiking to visit Titop island (425 steps), Kayaking, Swimming.
18:00 Join the sunset party on the sundeck in warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music.
19:00 Enjoy the special dinner cooked by our professional chef.
20:30 The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, listening to music, singing karaoke, relaxing on the sundeck, squid fishing available for entertainment during the night time
Day 2 : Halong cruise – Hanoi (B-L)
06:00 You can wake up early for taking beautiful photos of sunrise and Tai Chi class
07:00 Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits
08:00 Visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay.
09:00 Back to cruise for check-out. Keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination.
10:00 Cooking class opened right on the cruise.
11:00 Farewell Lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor
12:30 Get on the bus to Hanoi.
17:00 Transfer you back to your hotel