If you are looking for a Halong Bay 5 star cruise, the Halong Ancora Cruise is one of the most beautiful boat in Halong Bay.
You will have the chance to visit Halong Bay in a traditional wooden boat which is perfect to explore the most wonderful bay in Vietnam. Many activities will be provided during this 2 days / 1 night cruise in Halong Bay.
All the staff will help you to make of this cruise a incredible moment that you will never forget !
|Room Type||Regular price|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hanoi, Vietnam|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please stay at hotel’s lobby around 8-8:30 Am|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 5PM the day after|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing with shoes or flip flop (for climbing up), hat, umbrella.|
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rate.
100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), please choose of the below options:
1- Staying at the hotel (first night in Halong bay – 4* standard) – Tour cost is not changed. (hotel expense will be covered by the organizing company).
2- Back to Hanoi on the first day – Tour cost is charged as one of Halong bay one day trip.
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Single Supplement: US$ 50.00/person in Cabin on boat. US$60/ Premium cabin US$ 90/Suite cabin.
What to bring:
- Sun block
- Camera Film
- Insect repellent
- Original Passport
- A wide brimmed hat
- Swimming costume
Book this Cruise
DAY 1 : HANOI – HALONG BAY (L-D) – Sleep on cruising boat
08:00 Transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay (if the package is included transfer service).
12:00 Arrive at Ancora Lounge on Sun World harbour
12:45 Board the boat and start your journey. Enjoy welcome drinks during the itinerary and safety briefing from Cruise Manager
13:00 Let the vacation begin with a lunch as the boat cruises towards the southeast of Halong Bay, passing Fighting- Cock and Finger Islet.
14:30 Explore Surprise cave, one of the biggest caves in Ha Long Bay with beautiful stalactites
15:15 Swim or hike on Titov Island.
16:00 Optional onboard activities traditional spa extra charge, sunbathing on board.
17:30 Traditional Vietnamese cooking and fruit carving demonstration on sundeck (or in the restaurant in case of inclement weather) while boat cruises to overnight anchorage area.
19:30 Dinner is served in the restaurant.
21:00 Relax in your cabin or join our staff at the reception for squid fishing.
Overnight on board Ancora Cruises
DAY 2 : HALONG BAY – HANOI
06:15 Start your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck.
07:00 Light breakfast is served. The vesel weighs anchor to cruise through more of Ha Long Bay.
07:45 Visit Luon Cave area by bamboo boat or kayaking
09:00 Brunch is served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to the harbour.
11:00 Disembark at Sun World harbour
11:30 Transfer from Halong Bay back to Hanoi
17:00 Arrive in Hanoi. Our guide will drop you off at your hotel.
Book this Cruise