The beauty of Le Journey cruise will charm all the guests at the first glance. Book one of the best cruise on Halong Bay !
|Type||Low season price|
(From 30/04/22 to 30/09/22)
|High season price|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hanoi, Vietnam|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please stay at hotel’s lobby around 8-8:30 Am|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 5PM the day after|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing with shoes or flip flop (for climbing up), hat, umbrella.|
- Transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay by shuttle bus : +16USD/pax/round trip
- Transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay by limousine bus : +20USD/pax/round trip
Children policies :
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing bed with parents.
100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), please choose of the below options: 1- Staying at the hotel (first night in Halong bay – 4* standard) – Tour cost is not changed. (hotel expense will be covered by the organizing company). 2- Back to Hanoi on the first day – Tour cost is charged as one of Halong bay one day trip.
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Single Supplement: US$26/Deluxe Cabin ; US$35/Executive cabin
Day 1 : Hanoi – Halong cruise (L-D) – Sleep on cruising boat
07:45 – 08:15 Pick up at your hotel and depart for Halong City
11:30 -12:00: Arriving Tuan Chau Marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Meet the captain, crew and join us for welcome drink as we tell you about life onboard. Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind. Served a delectable lunch while cruising ahead to Ha Long Bay
Explore the Surprising Cave – the most beautiful cave in Ha long Bay. It is one of the widest grottoes in Ha Long Bay with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites.
Back to the Cruise, We will take you to visit the Titop Island – swimming Climbing up to the Top of the Island – take the best view of Halong Bay in the Summer time
Continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoy beautiful seascape on the way.
After that, come back to the boat, enjoy the Sunset Party on sundeck
Evening Relaxing: Dinner is served.
Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Overnight on board: Clean air – conditioned rooms with private washroom
Day 2 : Halong cruise – Hanoi (B-L)
6:30 – 6:45 : Have breakfast on board while the boat starts cruising to the Natural Preservation Zone.
Kayaking to explore around the area or visit a floating house and learn about the daily life of the local fishermen who live there.
We board the cruise again.Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Bags can be left in luggage store.
Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more…
Time for Lunch
11: 00 – 11:30: Disembark at the harbor, Tuan Chau Marina.