Newly outfitted in July 2019 in a modern design of oriental style, La Pandora Cruise is a SPECIAL GIFT in harmonious combination of iron and wood, making the safety and also brings a cozy, luxurious atmosphere. It spreads over 4 decks measuring 52 meter length and 11.5 meter width.
|Type||Price low season|
From 01/07/22 to 30/09/22
|Price high season|
From 01/10/22 to 31/12/22
|Suite Balcony 1st floor||114$/person||160$/person|
|Suite Balcony 2nd floor||122$/person||170$/person|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hanoi, Vietnam|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please stay at hotel’s lobby around 8:30 Am|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 3:30PM the day after|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing with shoes or flip flop (for climbing up), hat, umbrella.|
|INCLUDED||English speaking guide|
Meals as mentioned
Transfer to harbor Hanoi – Halong Bay by limousine bus
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rate.
100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), please choose of the below options:
1- Staying at the hotel (first night in Halong bay – 4* standard) – Tour cost is not changed. (hotel expense will be covered by the organizing company).
2- Back to Hanoi on the first day – Tour cost is charged as one of Halong bay one day trip.
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Single Supplement: US$ 65/person in Cabin on boat.
What to bring:
- Sun block
- Camera Film
- Insect repellent
- Original Passport
- A wide brimmed hat
- Swimming costume
Day 1 : Hanoi – Halong cruise (L-D) – Sleep on cruising boat
08:30 Hotel or private address pick up with our shuttle bus. Short break half way.
12:00 Arriving Tuan Chau marina, transferred by tender of La Pandora cruises. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing, safety instruction.
13:00 A special lunch in Vietnamese cuisine of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites are served while sailing through Islets of Con Vit.
15:30 The Cruise sails through Lan Ha Bay. The area is surrounding of extraordinary limestone karsts landscapes. We progress to Ong Cam Area of Lan Ha Bay- a separate part of Ha Long bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam, enjoy kayaking and/or enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Bay.
17:30 Back to La Pandora Cruise, drop anchor for staying overnight. Enjoy the complimentary Sunset Party on the sundeck with local wine and fresh fruits.
19:00 Dinner is served in the restaurant. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff. After dinner, retiring to your cabin or join the fishing excursion, watch a movie, have a drink at the bar, wifi access or play exciting games. Overnight on board.
Day 2 : Halong cruise – Hanoi (B-L)
06:00 Enjoy sunrise and admire the never ending miraculous scenery of the Bay. Practice an invigorating Tai Chi session on the sundeck.
07:00 Light breakfast, coffee and tea served.
08:00 Visit Dark & Bright Cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage.
09:15 Back to our La Pandora Cruise, relax before checking out.
10:15 Join cooking demonstration (teaching you how to make our speciality, Spring rolls) on the cruise.
10:45 Lunch is served on board.
12:00 Disembark at the Tuan Chau marina by tender. Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi
15:00 – 15:30 Arrival back at your hotel or home.
BOOK PANDORA CRUISE
WhatsApp/WeChat : +84.947.891.345
After receiving your inquiry, we will confirm you the availability of the cabins. Thank you in advance.