Launched at the end of November 2015, Oasis Bay Classic Cruise appears right away following its name. The interesting inspiration comes from the small Oasis “floating” in the Halong bay. In addition, you will be strongly impressed in this wooden boat by its sophisticated oriental style, contemporary luxurious cabins and facilities and professional services. Our purpose is not simply to bring our guest a journey on Halong Bay, but to create a unique, unforgettable travel experience to all of them.
Our boat offers 18 cabins for a maximum of 40 passengers. All suites and cabins are designed like a 4 star international room. Oasis Bay Classic Cruise provide also all the modern comfort for an amazing cruise. You will have the comfort of a 4 star room on board !
With this traditionnal wooden boat in Halong Bay, you will have a peacefull Halong Bay trip. Many activities are also provided on board to enjoy your cruise and visit the most popular places of Halong Bay.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hanoi, Vietnam|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please stay at hotel’s lobby around 7:45-8:30 Am|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 5PM the day after|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing with shoes or flip flop (for climbing up), hat, umbrella.|
|INCLUDED||English speaking guide|
Meals as mentioned
Full transfers by shuttle bus (with A/C, purified bottled water, wet tissue)
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing bed with parents.
100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), please choose of the below options: 1- Staying at the hotel (first night in Halong bay – 4* standard) – Tour cost is not changed. (hotel expense will be covered by the organizing company). 2- Back to Hanoi on the first day – Tour cost is charged as one of Halong bay one day trip.
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Single Supplement: US$ 50.00/person in Cabin on boat. US$60/ ocean view cabin US$ 90/ Royal Suite cabin.
Day 1 : Hanoi – Halong cruise (L-D) – Sleep on cruising boat
7:45 – 8:30 Pick you up at your hotel.
12:30 Arrive at Tuan Chau harbour and refresh at the Oasis Bay Lounge for about 20 minutes before boarding.
13:00 Transfer to cruise. Welcome drink, cruise briefing, safety instructions, and check-in cabins. Cruise and program commence.
13:30-14:30 Special lunch will be served on board while cruising and passing by Dog islet, Fighting Cock islet (symbol of Halong Bay), Hoa Cuong fishing village, Swan islet. After having lunch, the Oasis Bay will continue exploring the wonders of Halong bay. Anchoring the vessels at Frog Pond area.
15:30-17:00 Explore this beautiful area by kayaking through the majestic scenery or swimming in emerald coloured water.
17:15-18:45 Relax on the sundeck with a few cocktails complimented by a variety of tropical fruits and best local wines. Then attend a cooking demonstration with our Chef to learn one of the most popular cuisines in Vietnam: spring rolls, or refresh yourself in outdoor Jacuzzi.
19:00-20:00 Enjoy a specially gourmet dinner.
21:00-23:00 Evening Activities, relax at leisure: squid fishing
Day 2 : Halong cruise – Hanoi (B-L)
6:30 Wake up to a very special morning with an organized Taichi class among the peaceful surroundings of Halong.
7:00-7:30 Breakfast. Coffee & tea with assorted homemade pastries, fresh juices…
8:00-9:00 Visit Sung Sot Cave, hiking up and down 600 steps to the magnificent limestone formations of the most beautiful and biggest cave in Halong bay.
9:30 Check-out cabins and settle bills.
10:30 Lunch will be served while the Oasis Bay is crusing back to Tuan Chau harbor.
12:30-12:45 Shuttle bus pick guest up at Oasis Bay Lounge.
17:00-17:30 Arrive in Hanoi.