Margaret Cruise is designed with the perfect balance of the classic and modern style. Spread over 4 decks with 25 spacious and beautiful cabins fully refurbished for a superlative onboard adventure, Margaret Cruises has never looked better, nor felt cozier. Expertly designed and exquisitely appointed with a large restaurant, a fantastic spa and an expansive sundeck, the ship is the perfect choice for everyone. Halong Cruise Margaret
Also Margaret Cruise includes various itineraries designed to maximize the amount of time travelers spend here. There are numerous activities you can join during the trip, including kayaking, cave visiting, swimming, quid fishing, especially cooking class from which you will learn how to make Vietnamese traditional food.
Margaret guests are absolutely surprised when breezing through embarkation and stepping into the warm welcome of our professional staff. It is the quality of our service that imparts such a wonderful sense of well-being as soon as you set sail on Halong Cruise Margaret, the peace of mind that comes when you realize that all your needs are being taken care of for you – sometimes before you even ask.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hanoi, Vietnam|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please stay at hotel’s lobby around 8-8:30 Am|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 5PM the day after|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing with shoes or flip flop (for climbing up), hat, umbrella.|
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rate.
100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child Halong Cruise Margaret
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), please choose of the below options:
1- Staying at the hotel (first night in Halong bay – 4* standard) – Tour cost is not changed. (hotel expense will be covered by the organizing company).
2- Back to Hanoi on the first day – Tour cost is charged as one of Halong bay one day trip.
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Single Supplement: US$ 50.00/person in Cabin on boat. US$60/ Premium cabin US$ 90/Suite cabin.
What to bring:
- Sun block
- Camera Film
- Insect repellent
- Original Passport
- A wide brimmed hat
- Swimming costume
Day 1 : Hanoi – Halong cruise (L-D) – Sleep on cruising boat
7: 30 – 8: 00 Pick up at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter
10: 00 – 10: 30 Stopover at Hai Duong province for refreshment about 20 – 30 minutes
11: 30 Arrive at Tuan Chau harbor
12: 00 – 12: 30 Transfer to Margaret Cruises. Check in your cabin
13: 30 Enjoy a nice buffet lunch at our restaurant while the cruise goes ahead to Halong
15: 00 Continue to explore Halong Bay. Only 1 option will be chosen depending on the weather conditions and seasons:
Option 1: Visit Titop Island for swimming and treking
Option 2: Visit Pearl Farm Village
After that, visit Luon cave area by kayaking
17: 15 Enjoy Sun Set party with Juices, Tea, Coffee and fruits on Margaret Sky Bar.
Option: Massage service available.
17: 45 Join cooking demonstration: How to make Vietnamese spring rolls – traditionalnal Vietnamese food.
19: 00 Enjoy set-menu dinner (unique blend of Asian and European food)
20: 30 Join the Squid Fishing activity. Free time on the boat.
Day 2 : Halong cruise – Hanoi (B-L)
6: 30 Practice Tai Chi class. Tea and coffee are served.
7: 30 Light breakfast served
8: 30 Visit Sung Sot cave
10: 00 Check – out time
10: 30 Enjoy buffet brunch
11: 30 Disembark to Tuan Chau Wharf
12: 15 – 16: 30 Return to Hanoi. End of the trip