Hanoi city tour full day-must-see place after the airport!
Hanoi Capital is located on the banks of the Red River with tranquil Hoan Kiem Lake at its heart, Hanoi is the capital of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. North of the lake are the bustling streets of the Old Quarter, each street named after the trade that used to take place there. With this Hanoi city tour, you will visit the main monuments of Hanoi with a Local Guide; water puppets performance; visit Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Presidential Palace, and Temple of Literature.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hanoi, Vietnam|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please stay at hotel’s lobby around 8:00 Am|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 4:00 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing with long pant (pagoda’s entrance request), hat, umbrella.|
|INCLUDED||English speaking guide|
Set menu lunch
Full transfers by shuttle bus (with A/C, purified bottled water, wet tissue)
- 16-seater bus used for 12-14 passengers
- 24-seater bus used for a maximum of 18 passengers
- 29-seater bus used for 18-20 passengers
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is closed on Monday and Friday morning.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Water Puppet show for Deluxe option only, a traditional performance that dates back as far as the 11th century in the villages of the Red River Delta area of northern Vietnam. Then the tour will finish around 17h00 – 17h30.
- Bat Trang pottery village will be visited on Mon, Wed & Fri (without Ethnology Museum). Ethnology Museum will be visited on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat (without Bat Trang pottery village).
7:45- 8am: Our guide will pick you up at your hotel by shuttle bus. Then visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 – the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Continue to visit Temple and Quoc Tu Giam, see Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070 – it’s gardens and well-preserved architecture will offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past.
Lunch will be served at local restaurant in old quarter.
Pm: After lunch proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum (applied on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat) or Bat Trang pottery village (applied on Monday, Wednesday or Friday). Then continuing on to the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda at West lake (one of the oldest pagodas in Vietnam). Take you pass Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful waters, and the beauty of Ngoc Son temple.
Tour ends around 4pm