Come and enjoy a great day out riding in the countryside of Hoi An and visit Tra Que Village. You will have the chance to discover how local famers work in Vietnam and help them. They will share you how they growth vegetables. Then, you can make your own colorful lantern. Learn how it makes and create an original for you.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hoi An, Vietnam|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please stay at hotel’s lobby around 8:00-8:30 Am|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 1:30 PM.|
|INCLUDED||English speaking guide
Drinking water (1 bottle/pax)
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
Children rates: Tra Que Village
- Free of charge for children under 1m (1 metre) , other expense pay by parents
50% rate of adult for children over 1m (metre) and under 1,2m (1,2 metre)
- Children over 1,2m (1,2 metre) and over are charged as adults
- Two adults allow to bring one child.
- Children 50% & 100% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults
8:00 – 8:30 Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel. Cycling through the paddle fields and shrimp farm.
After that we will head to Tra Que vegetable village, you can relax and enjoy the peaceful countryside then stroll along the vegetable villages. As a special treat, you will be involved with digging, sowing, planting, harvesting the vegetables with hundreds of years rudimentary tools of the farmers. You will enjoy the E Water, a specialty of Tra Que vegetable village, you can feel the strong medicinal flavor from many kinds of vegetables. You could will be a farmer with many interesting activities.
Then, you will visit craftsmen with skillful hands, showing you how to create the brightly colored lanterns.
Expertly guided you could make yourself a lantern as a gift to your family.
13:30 The tour guide will take you back to your hotel, finish your trip.