Lan Ha Legend Cruise is one of the best choices in the middle rank cruises in Halong bay with 9 cabins & 20 people in maximum, wooden & traditional boat. We visit also Halong bay, Lan Ha Bay & border line with Bai Tu Long bay. We’re not a luxury & new boat but focusing on customer services & unique route.
We make sure that you will have an amazing experience with BBQ dinner, kayaking, swimming, go fishing, hiking, biking… at the beautiful, less touristy lagoons, beaches & places…If you’re budget travelers & like to visit Halong bay with the less tourist places, let’s join with us…
|Deluxe Ocean View Cabin||125$/person|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hanoi, Vietnam|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please stay at hotel’s lobby around 8-8:30 Am|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 5PM the day after|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing with shoes or flip flop (for climbing up), hat, umbrella.|
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing bed with parents.
100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), please choose of the below options: 1- Staying at the hotel (first night in Halong bay – 3* standard) – Tour cost is not changed. (hotel expense will be covered by the organizing company). 2- Back to Hanoi on the first day – Tour cost is charged as one of Halong bay one day trip.
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Single Supplement: US$ 50.00/person in Cabin on boat. US$60/ ocean view cabin US$ 90/ Royal Suite cabin.
Day 1 : Hanoi – Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay (L-D)
7:00 – 7:30 Our professional tour guide and experience driver will pick you up at your hotel. Driving you through the red delta river which you have a real chance to see more about local life, specially our driver will make stop on half way for the rest where we can check-in onboard for you & you also can might deeply understand how hard the disable and the agent orange manage to do hand made to their save life.
12:00 – 12:30 Ariving harbour, transfer to the sleeping boat. Enjoy welcome drinks & fresh towel.
13:00 Check-in your cabin. Enjoy fresh seafood lunch. The cruise will escape crowded Halong bay, keep sailing toward Lan Ha bay & border line of Bai tu long bay where less touristy, quiet & cleaner than Halong bay. You will have chance to take photographs when we passing amazing islands, islets, beaches: Finger islet, Frog islet, Teapot islets, Dark & Bright cave…
15:00 Kayaking around Dark & Bright cave area which are located under water a millions of years ago & you may even see wild monkeys. This is also the most beautiful lagoon in Lan Ha bay for kayaking activities. If you don’t like to do kayaking, you can sit on the sampan boat which is controlled by fisherman to go around.
17:00 back to the boat, go up the huge sundeck & enjoy small sunset party with local fruits & tea. You will have chance to jump off from the boat into the emerald water, swimming in free style.
The Cruise will anchor at the tranquil lagoon in Lan ha bay. Enjoy cooking class (Making Vietnamese Spring roll)
Our Barbecue dinner will be served on the top deck (if the weather permits) or at the cozy restaurant with fresh seafood
Evening: You can enjoy Squid fishing, karaoke, dancing, using bar services, play funny games…
Day 2 : Lan Ha Bay – Halong Bay – Hanoi (B-L)
Waking up for a new day to enjoy sunrise and recharge your energy with fresh breakfast, tea, coffee & cake which is ready to serve you from 7h00 – 8h30.
Go fishing with Nets & staff onboard
Around 9h30: Back to the Lan Ha Legend boat, check-out your cabin but still stay on boat while cruising back the habour, passing lots of beautiful limestone karts
An early lunch will be served on boat.
12h30: Disembark & back to Hanoi. Finish.
Option: When the tour finish, we can drop you off at the Habour in Cat Ba Island, where you can travel around Cat Ba island by your own.