When you travel to Vietnam for the first time, most of the tourists arrive in Hanoi which is the capital of Vietnam and look after Hanoi local tours. Founded over 1000 years ago, Vietnam’s capital city is rich in history, with the streets of its rambling Old Quarter dating back to the 14th century.
However, today’s Hanoi is about much more than the past. The ancient city is being invigorated with modern cafes, world-class restaurants, and cool art galleries.
After visiting Hanoi, you will discover many different Hanoi Local tours or Day Tours. In Hanoi and around Hanoi are many places to visit. In this post, we will list the different locations you can visit with the highlights to choose a memorable Hanoi local tours.
1) Hanoi local city tour full day-must-see place after the airport !
Hanoi Capital is located on the banks of the Red River with tranquil Hoan Kiem Lake at its heart, Hanoi is the capital of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. North of the lake are the bustling streets of the Old Quarter, each street named after the trade that used to take place there. With the Hanoi city tour, you will visit the main monuments of Hanoi with a Local Guide; water puppets performance; visit Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Presidential Palace, and Temple of Literature.
2) Halong Bay Deluxe day trip (6 hours cruising)
Halong Bay is one of the most beautiful and famous place in Vietnam. Most of the people spend 2 days and 1 night in Halong Bay. If you have not enough time or budget to spend a night on cruising boat, you can visit Halong Bay with this Halong Bay Deluxe day trip.
Our limousine or shuttle bus will pick you up in Hanoi and bring you to Halong Bay by the highway. So, you will save a lot of time on the road.
Also, during this Halong Bay Deluxe day trip, you will spend about 5 to 6 hours in Halong Bay which is quite more than the most day trip in Halong Bay.
Highlights of the cruise schedule
- Cruise 6 hours route – same way overnight trip
- Go new high way, save 2 hours on bus
- Enjoying lunch with Vietnamese dishes catered by our chef with hospitality
- Passing Fighting Cock Islet to approach Titov Island for swimming and trekking to top of mountain then visit Sung Sot cave (one of the most beautiful dry cave in Halong Bay) to visit thousands of stalagmites and stalactites with different shapes from the bottom up to the cave ceiling
- Stopping at the floating house to experience Kayaking (by yourself) or Bamboo boat (rowed by the local people) or just relaxing aboard
3) Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – one day tour
Halong Bay On Land in Vietnam is a tourist destination including the World Natural and Cultural Heritage listed by UNESCO. This Heritage is located in Ninh Binh province in north of the country. Many monuments and landscapes have also been added by the Vietnamese government to the list of particularly important National Heritage, such as the destination of Tam Coc – Bich Dong, Bai Dinh Pagoda, the ancient capital of Hoa Lu, the eco – spiritual region of Trang An… belonging to the Halong Bay On Land.
Tour Highlights :
- Small group tour with maximum personal experience .
- High quality transfer service with latest morden A/C shuttle (Business-class D-car limousine or Luxury model of Ford Transit )
- Home-lunch with local family to learn the village culture through their cuisine and daily activities.
- Widen your knowledge of Vietnam history at King Dinh and King Le temple, the two great heroes of the nation who lived in the 10th century in Hoa Lu which was chosen as the first capital of Vietnam independent feudal kingdom.
- Discover Tam Coc – the “Halong Bay on land” on sampan boat rowed by local people. Dropped yourself between the picturesque landscape of limestone mountain and rice field along the river.
- Unique and unforgetable biking route passing through villages, ricefields and karst moutant on a high quality sport bikes.
4) Hanoi local tour : Sapa – Fansipan (2 days / 1 night by bus)
The Sapa tour (2 days/ 1 night) is designed for travelers who want to spend 2 days – 1 night in Sapa aiming at: Saving the time, visit the most popular travel sites in Sapa (Cat Cat Village and Fansipan Legend), stay overnight in a good hotel to be comfortable, much lower cost than going by night train, especially you can enjoy the friendly services provided by Jacky Vietnam Travel.