With this Hoi An city tour, you will visit Linh Ung pagoda, the Marble Mountains and Hoi An city with the Japanese Bridge, old houses, Phuc Kien Assembly Hall and the pagodas.
14:00-14:15 The car and tour guide will pick up you at the hotel and start to visit Linh Ung pagoda. Linh Ung pagoda is the most impress tourist with 70m high and 40m wide of Lady Buddha special Artwork which one now becomes famous Buddhist area in Viet Nam.
15:30-16:00 Leaving Linh Ung pagoda for Marble Mountains where we spend time exploring Tang Chon Cave. Move to the Stone Carving Village of Non Nuoc so that you can admire stone fine art and buy some nice souvenirs.
17:00-17:30 Then head to Hoi An to visit ancient town: Japanese bridge, old houses, Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, pagoda.
Walking and shopping at Nguyen Hoang night market and visit lantern street, Hoai river
18:30-19:00 Have dinner with speciality in Hoi An (Cao Lau, chicken rice, wonton)
20:00-20:30 The car and tour guide will transfer you to your hotel in Hoi An.
Overnight in Hoi An.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Danang, Vietnam|
|ARRIVAL LOCATION||Hoi An, Vietnam|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please stay at hotel’s lobby around 2:00 Pm|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 8:30 PM.|
- Full transfers by shuttle bus (with A/C, purified bottled water, wet tissue)
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Free of charge for children under 1m (1 metre) , 50% rate of adult for children over 1m (metre) and under 1,2m (1,2 metre)
- Children over 1,2m (1,2 metre) and over are charged as adults
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review