My Son temples were built from the 4th century under the reign of king Bhadravaman, until late 13th century, and early 14th century under the reign of King Jaya Simhavaman III (Che Man). My Son used to be a group of more than 70 temple towers. Each temple has a typical architecture which reflects a historical stage of the Champa kingdoms. Most of the architecture and sculptures were influenced by Indian culture. Most of the temples point to the East, the sun direction. Champa people thought that the East was the place where the gods lived.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hoi An, Vietnam|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please stay at hotel’s lobby around 8-8:30 Am|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 3 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing with long pant (pagoda’s entrance request), hat, umbrella.|
- Full transfers by shuttle bus (with A/C, purified bottled water, wet tissue)
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
- After boat trip on the river, the boat rower always expect the guests tip about 1$ or 2$.
- Free of charge for children under 1m (1 metre) , other expense pay by parents
50% rate of adult for children over 1m (metre) and under 1,2m (1,2 metre)
- Children over 1,2m (1,2 metre) and over are charged as adults
- Two adults allow to bring one child.
- Children 50% & 100% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults
07:30-08:30 The minivan and tour guide pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An ancient town area.
08:30 Leaving Hoi An for My Son HolyLand.
10:00 Arriving in My Son – the Holyland surrounded by the marvelous mountains, 48km west of Hoi An. My Son was chosen as a religious center, built in the late 4th century under the Cham’s King Bhadravaman. It is a huge religious complex with over 70 towers and temples of different architectures. Wander through the elaborate carvings and sculptures of the Cham people, tourists are welcomed at the Old Tower of the Cham.
Spend 2 hours to enjoy and discover the beauty of Acient buidings at of the Champa Kingdom with our tour guide.
12:00 Leaving My Son for Cau Lau boat station and taking a boat trip on Thu Bon river. You could visit the living of the local people and feeling the fresh air. You will have lunch on the boat.
14:30 The boat trip will finish at Nguyen Hoang Harbour. You can walk to visit the ancient town, or our minivan (Or Taxi) will pick you up and transfer to your hotel.