Believing that “5-star” has various shapes, Orchid Cruises has strived to perfect our luxury line for fresh experiences in Halong Bay, with an upgraded level of premium cruising services.
|Room Type||Low season|
From 01/05 to 30/09
From 01/10 to 31/12
|Premium Suite Balcony||178$/person||237$/person|
|Orchid Exclusive Suite||225$/person||305$/person|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hanoi, Vietnam|
|DEPARTURE TIME||If departure from Hanoi : 8-8:30 Am|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 3PM the day after (if transfer back to Hanoi)|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing with shoes or flip flop (for climbing up), hat, umbrella.|
Transfer to harbor
- Transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay by Limousine bus : +30USD/pax/round trip
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rate.
100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), please choose of the below options:
1- Staying at the hotel (first night in Halong bay – 4* standard) – Tour cost is not changed. (hotel expense will be covered by the organizing company).
2- Back to Hanoi on the first day – Tour cost is charged as one of Halong bay one day trip.
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Single Supplement: US$ 130/person in Suite Balcony Cabin on boat. US$164/ Premium cabin US$ 232/Exclusive cabin.
Day 1 : Hanoi – Halong cruise (L-D) – Sleep on cruising boat
08:30 Luxury van picks you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter (optional). Enjoy the landscape of the Red
River Delta on the way to Ha Long Bay.
11:30 Arriving at Tuan Chau Marina, have check-in procedures at the waiting lounge.
12:15 Transfer to Orchid Classic by a tender boat. Welcome aboard, we’ll have some welcome drinks and gather at the restaurant for a cruise briefing and some safety instructions.
13:00 Passengers will be taking lunch while we cruise and visit Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
15:00 We progress to Dark and Bright Caves, the ideal place for you to get up and close to Ha Long Bay by bamboo boat or kayak.
17:00 Orchid Classic enters a less populated area at Tra Bau – Lan Ha Bay. Enjoy a nice swim in the green emerald water.
18:00 Onboard you may join a cooking demonstration, and enjoy the Happy Hour (buy 1 get 1) at the bar while watching the view of the bay at sunset.
Option: Massage service available. Please book with our Cruise Manager directly.
19:15 Savor a deluxe dinner made with the freshest ingredients in a sophisticated space with elegant French neoclassical style and traditional oriental touches.
21:00 It’s time to admire the beauty of the night on the bay, our bar on the sundeck and in the
restaurant welcomes you. You may want to try your luck with squid fishing or watch a
movie in the restaurant, we also have chess and cards for you.
23:00 Overnight on board.
Day 2 : Halong cruise – Hanoi (B-L)
06:30 It is a perfect time to refresh and indulge yourself in the peaceful beauty of the bay with a tai chi session on the sundeck. If you want to hunt for dawn, get up from 5:30 to 6:00 depending on the season, and consult our sailors.
07:00 We will have breakfast at the restaurant while continuing the cruise.
07:45 Kayaking activities in the Ao Ech area are held to discover the hidden charm of Ha Long – Lan Ha Bay.
08:30 Orchid Cruises welcomes you back on board and it is time for checking out.
10:00 Enjoy a delightful brunch at our restaurant while cruising back.
11:30 Disembark Orchid Classic at Tuan Chau Marina, say best wishes, and end your cruise with us.
14:30 Back to your drop-off point in Hanoi (optional). End of the trip.
WhatsApp/WeChat : +84.947.891.345